Shipping and Delivery information
In case of any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
Please note that your orders –on banking days- are stored for 24 hours and then automatically deleted by the system without notice!
The orders received during public holidays are stored 24 hours starting from the first banking day.
How to order:
A new registration is accepted when placing your order.
Once you have placed the selected products in your cart and sent it to us, you will receive a confirmation email from us with our account number for payment!
Please indicate your order number in the comment field in your transfer, in order to speed up the process.
After you completed the transfer and the amount arrived to our account, an electronic invoice will be sent to you by e-mail. The products are then posted on the day or the next day of the transfer received - or, in some cases up to three business days the latest.
Your package will be sent by postal service as priority and registered mail
You didn’t get your order?
If your order hasn’t arrived within 4 working days, please report it to us as soon as possible, indicating your order number in your complain letter! We will immediately send you the package identification number with which you can turn to your local post office about the undelivered package.
- If the order number is not indicated in the comment field in your transfer, we cannot promise fast processing.
- If your complaint letter about slow delivery contain no order ID, we cannot promise you a quick solution to the problem.
- We ask you to take into account that the deadline for sending out the package is 3 working days from the date of your payment received by us! Of course, we try our best to meet the next day delivery, but never leave your order to the last minute.
- We offer you a normal postal delivery, so we cannot promise a phone call in advance or individual opening hours cannot be taken into consideration ... Your package will arrive as any other, usual mail.
- Please make sure, that exact address, together with the correct postcode is given to us. If you order to your workplace be sure to add the shop / business name to the address!
- Please always check your e-mail address given to us!
- We work with regular postal service, the webshop cannot be held responsible for the negligence of postal service employees.
Yes, sometimes, we also make mistakes! Please control the language of your complaint letter, be straight forward, yet stay polite ... We constantly try to offer you the best.
We, as The Zsinett Lashes WebShop, take full responsibility for all possible mistakes resulting from human error on our side. Thus, if your order has been settled as requested, but was not sent within 4 working days, we ask you to report it to us, - in an email, containing your order number- and -if we cannot confirm the package sent- we'll refund the amount of your entire order, and at the same time, we resend you the package. Take it as a compensation, for our mistake.
“Especially for you…”
Zsinett Lashes WebShop